The Michael J. Lyding Law firm has had clients of all walks of life. I can offer you the best representation, no matter what you do for a living, your age or your family background.
With more than 40 years of experience, I’ve been fortunate to work with diverse clientele and I represent them to the best of my ability. If you’re concerned about your ability to pay, please relax. I’m paid when your case is settled—so if I can’t collect money on your behalf, I do not get paid.
When you become my client, your concerns are my concerns. I pledge to take the following actions as your attorney:
- Be available to you—I answer my own phones when I’m able and will respond to your messages
- I act on your best behalf, including forgoing expensive and unnecessary “expert witnesses” when it’s warranted
- Pursue the best result for you, even if it means I get less reward for my efforts
- Take your case to court if you’re not happy with a settlement offer
- Communicate honestly with you about your case
- Honor your confidentiality
- Value you, your case and your trust
- Put all of my resources to work for you, no matter how small or big your case.
When you become my client, I will ask you to:
- Communicate openly and honestly with me about every aspect of your case
- Provide me with the information that I request, because it helps your case
- Share your concerns about your case with me.
My paralegal and I will never treat you like you are just one client of many—you and your case are unique. To get the best compensation for you, I look for distinctive details in your case that helps create a winning strategy.
Call me at 602-395-0045 if you have injuries due to an accident, or if a loved one was the victim of wrongful death. I will help you.