Why do I need to hire a personal injury attorney?
If you communicate directly with an insurance company, you will likely find that they don’t always provide victims with a fair settlement. That’s because they want to minimize expenses. To ensure that you do receive all of the compensation that’s due to you, it’s smart to hire an experienced personal injury attorney who will either negotiate a fair settlement or argue your case in court.
Why should I choose you instead of another attorney?
I have more than 45 years of experience in the area of personal injury cases, and I don’t lose in court. I answer my own phone and make myself available for you because I am committed to getting you the best possible outcome. Because of my experience, I know all of the intricacies of the law and have worked with most of the insurance carriers, so I know exactly what they need. I’ll fight for you personally.
How much does it cost to hire you?
What questions should I ask of a potential personal injury attorney?
- Do you specialize in a particular area of law?
- Have you handled cases like mine? What kinds of outcomes did you have?
- Will you be the only attorney working on my case? If not, who else will be helping?
- If I don’t like the settlement that’s offered, will you take my case to court?
- Will you take my case on a contingency basis?
- How long do you think it will take to resolve my case?
- How can I help you be more successful when working on my case?
- Will you keep me informed of my case’s progress? How?
- What’s the best way for me to contact you?
- If I need to leave a message, how long will it take for you to call me back?
You may also want to speak to a few different attorneys until you get the answers you want.
Why should I trust you over the bigger firms I see on TV?
When you work with me, you literally work with me. I answer my own phone and emails, and I am available when you need me. I manage my caseload so I can keep your needs front and center. In short, I have a personal relationship with all of my clients. That’s why they come back and send their referrals to me.
Do you handle cases other than personal injury?
My FeesUsually, when you hire an attorney, you have to pay a retainer or hourly fee upfront. That’s not the case when you work with me. As a personal injury attorney, I am hired on a contingency basis. My payment comes as a percentage of your final settlement. So if you don’t get paid, I don’t get paid. That’s just one more reason that I will fight to get you everything you deserve.
9201 North 25th Avenue, Suite 175
Phoenix, Arizona 85021